Grupo Roisa recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of its users and customers and to keep it confidential and secure in accordance with current regulations.
Basic Information on Data Protection
Responsible: Origen Habacu, S.L.
Purpose: to provide rental services for tourist housing.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Recipients Transfers: No transfers of data are foreseen.
International transfers: No international data transfers are foreseen.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, explained in the additional information.
Origin: From the interested party
Additional information Additional detailed protection information can be found on the following page.
Detailed information on Data Protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data? Identity: Origen Habacu, S.L., CIF/NIF: B86917531 Postal address: Serrano, 236, Madrid, 28016 (Madrid) Country: ES Telephone: 914453378 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Data Protection Delegate (DPD)
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In Origen Habacu, S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the purpose of providing rental services of tourist homes. We also send commercial communications, by any means, including electronic, relating to the services we provide, of special interest to you, related to the above purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for as long as the professional relationship is maintained, and if necessary, for the years required to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data? - Consent of the data subject
To which recipients will your data be communicated? - No data will be disclosed to third parties
Data transfers to third countries? - No international data transfers will be made What are your rights when you provide us with your data? Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Origen Habacu, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Origen Habacu, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You may materially exercise your rights as follows: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the data controller If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we obtain your data? The personal data that we process in Origen Habacu, S.L. come from the interested party or their legal representative. The categories of data processed are: Specially protected data: health Data of an identifying nature: Name, DNI, Postal and e-mail address, Telephone Other typified data: Personal characteristics Special categories of personal data are processed (these are data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
The processing of the personal data of the user who visits and consults the Website is limited to the so-called 'navigation data', i.e. data that is necessarily transmitted to the Website by the computer systems in charge of its administration and the communication protocols of the Internet. The navigation data include, for example, the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the user who connects to the Website, as well as a series of parameters related to the type of operating system used by the user. The navigation data mentioned above as well as, for example, the number or duration of visits to the Web Site, are collected and processed by Grupo Roisa solely and exclusively for statistical purposes and anonymously as well as to verify the correct functioning of the Web Site and to improve its operation.
Cookies are files sent by the website and stored in the user's browser by a web server for the maintenance of the browsing session by storing your IP address (of your computer) and other possible browsing data.
Types of Cookies used on our Web Site
- a) Technical Cookies: these are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website.
- b) Personalization Cookies: these are used to facilitate navigation on the Website, to remember the choices you have made on the Website and to provide more personalized functionalities.
- c) Analytical cookies for statistical activity and traffic measurement: they collect information about the use of the Website, the pages visited and possible errors that may occur during navigation. These cookies do not contain personal data.
- d) Cookies for advertising purposes: they are used to collect information to make advertising more interesting for you and to display advertisements on the Website or on third party sites or other online advertising campaigns. Most of these cookies are "third party cookies", so they are cookies from entities outside of us.
- e) Social Cookies: which are necessary to interact with the widgets of social networks such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
By modifying the browser settings you can disable cookies or receive a warning before accepting one or delete all cookies installed. Each browser has different procedures to manage your settings, so here are details on how to manage cookies in the main browsers:
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- GOOGLE CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- MOZILLA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- APPLE SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
In addition to the above, users and/or customers expressly authorize Grupo Roisa to use the personal data provided for the following purposes:
- Collection, storage and processing of data for the purpose of establishment and operational and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected with the provision of the Roisa Group Service, including the use of such data for sending communications relating to the development of the contracted service via email, SMS or any other means of communication.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Sending commercial communications via email or other equivalent means of electronic communication, about products or services similar or related to those offered by Grupo Roisa in the terms provided in Art. 21 of Law 34/2002 of services of the information society. Occasionally, these commercial communications may be sent in a personalized way.
- Sending of "The best offers": without prejudice to the provisions of the previous section, and only with the express consent of the user, Grupo Roisa will process the data for sending via email, telephone, postal mail, SMS, MMS or any equivalent means of communication, the best offers on any type of product and service marketed by Grupo Roisa or by its partners or commercial collaborators operating in the following sectors: tourism, leisure and catering, events, sport, music, fashion, clothing, clothing, textile decoration, consumer goods, food and beverages, finance, energy, media, new technologies, telecommunications, publishing and publishing houses, environment, retail and services in general.
- The processing of data for this purpose is optional and the user will be expressly asked for consent to receive the best offers as described above. If this consent is not given, Grupo Roisa will not send the commercial offers referred to in this section.
- MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The delivery of the requested data at the time of booking is mandatory for the booking process to be completed. However, in the data collection forms, are marked with an asterisk those data that are considered necessary for the requested services.
- VERACITY AND QUALITY OF THE DATA. AGE OF MAJORITY
Users and customers of Grupo Roisa guarantee and respond, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. Likewise, users and customers acknowledge that, in the event that they do not provide their data in a truthful and updated form, Grupo Roisa will be unable to provide the services requested by them.
Finally, users and customers declare that they are of legal age or have the corresponding authorization from their legal representatives.
- DATA SECURITY
Roisa Group is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation. However, users and customers should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable so Roisa Group can not guarantee the total and absolute inviolability of their data files, nor the perfect functioning of their protection and security mechanisms.
- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS OF USERS AND CUSTOMERS
Users and/or customers may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation provided for in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations to that effect, by contacting Grupo Roisa attaching a copy of the ID card by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the address Calle San Bernardo 87, 28015. Madrid.
Additionally, if users and/or clients do not wish to receive commercial or promotional offers by email from Apartamentos Roisa, in addition to exercising the rights indicated above, they may revoke their consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the word "Unsubscribe" in the "Subject" field.